Meningkatkan Loyalitas Dokter Spesialis Melalui Perbaikan Pelayanan Dan Kualitas Sumberdaya Manusia
As the matter of fact there is a decline in specialists’loyalty, such as referring patients to have surgery or outpatient care at another hospital. The purpose of this study was :
- To determine the service officer serving in the installation Specialist Surgery of the Government Central Hospital.
- To determine the physical infrastucture in the installation Central Surgical of the Government General. Hospital.
- To know the processof service on fixed Specialist infrastructure and service process to the loyalty of Physician Specialist in the installation Surgical Central Government. General Hospital.
- The services officers, physical infrastructure, and service process affect the loyalty of SpecialistDoctors.
- Viewed partially, the fact that the physucal equipments is dominantly influenced the physician’ loyalty than the workers’ service and the process.
|Author||: Dr. H.M. Noor Sembiring, SE, MM|
|Keywords||: Loyalitas , Kualitas Sumber Daya Manusia|
|Issue Date||: Maret 2011|
|Publisher||: Kopertis Wilayah III|
|Series / Report no||: Majalah Ilmiah Widya Tahun 28 No. 306 Maret 2011, hal. 25- 31|
|Appears in Collections||: Ekonomi|